We have an intrinsic ability to know when to adopt a contentious aggressive stance or when to take a more conciliatory approach to achieve our clients successful results.
Our Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution department continues to achieve the status of being recommended in the Legal 500 as a leading firm with a “hands on involvement in cases” to commercial litigation.
Litigation is our primary focus. We act for businesses of all sizes advising on all areas of commercial disputes and are particularly recommended for representing clients with significant litigious issues. We provide a personal service and achieve required results using an innovative and practical legal approach on a value for money basis.
Our success and reputation is reflected by the numerous referrals of new clients to us by our existing clients and from professionals, accountants and insolvency practitioners through to other lawyers who trust us to look after their clients contentious requirements.
Our areas of expertise:
- Banking litigation
- Commercial Contractual dispute
- Defective goods and services
- Company and Director Shareholder disputes
- Landlord and Tenant disputes
- Partnership disputes
- Professional Negligence
- Building and Construction
- Defamation, Libel and Slander
- Debt recovery
- Employer-employee disputes
- Warranty and Indemnity
- Department of Trade and Industry Investigations and Prosecutions
- Inland Revenue and H.M. Customs & Excise Prosecutions
- Intellectual Property disputes and passing off
- Private search and seizure orders
"Stripes have proved to be proactive, client focused and I would have no hesitation in recommending their services to other companies."
Paul Hebden, Business Wardrobe