Corporate and Commercial Solicitors
Our Corporate and Commercial department has been recommended in the Legal 500 as a leading UK law firm with a “hands on approach” to corporate and commercial dealings.
We play a pivotal role in the growth and success of our client’s businesses by providing pragmatic, practical and competitive legal advice.
The drive, commercial acumen and legal knowledge from our experienced legal team has helped many of our corporate clients set off on the right foot and played a part in ensuring they progress their commercial goals and corporate strategy.
Our clients include start-up businesses, entrepreneurs, partnerships, family and local businesses through to large private companies and PLCs.
At the core of any successful and commercial legal practice must be the excellence of its advice, driven by knowledge and experience. Our legal expertise can help your organisation through various corporate commercial, regulatory and taxation issues which may affect it.
Our areas of expertise:
- Alliances and Collaborations
- E-commerce and online contracts
- Intellectual Property exploration, partnering and licensing
- IT and software contract
- Sales, agency and distribution agreements
- Joint Ventures
- Company and business sales and acquisitions
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Advice
- Private Equity
- Banking and Finance
- Shareholder issues, including agreements and disputes
- Corporate turnaround and insolvency
- Complex corporate and tax structuring
Recent Corporate and Commercial Cases
- Acquisition of 90% of Spectrasyne by Spectrasyne Holdings
- The MBO/MBI of Air Parts Limited by Imeggable Holdings Limited
“They have always provided diligent, pragmatic and commercially minded advice on all aspects of their work”. D Way, Able Systems