Our Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution department has been recommended in the Legal 500 as a leading firm with a “hands on involvement in cases” to commercial litigation.
You should be able to expect legal expertise from your lawyer, as a right. Our aim is to help you achieve your commercial objectives through careful management and strategic planning. We work through clear and efficient communication to resolve your dispute as efficiently as possible and through to trial if settlement proves impossible.
Our success and reputation is reflected by the numerous referrals of new clients to us by our existing clients and from professionals, accountants and insolvency practitioners through to other lawyers who trust us to look after their clients contentious requirements.
Our areas of expertise:
- Banking litigation
- Commercial Contractual dispute
- Defective goods and services
- Company and Director Shareholder disputes
- Landlord and Tenant disputes
- Partnership disputes
- Professional Negligence
- Building and Construction
- Defamation, Libel and Slander
- Debt recovery
- Employer-employee disputes
- Warranty and Indemnity
- Department of Trade and Industry Investigations and Prosecutions
- Inland Revenue and H.M. Customs & Excise Prosecutions
- Intellectual Property disputes and passing off
- Private search and seizure orders
"With any difficult issue from giving advice to action, Stripes have delivered."
D. Henderson, Boydell