In a highly regulated, fast moving and competitive business environment, commercial disputes require immediate expert advice and representation to achieve the optimal commercial outcome.
Our team acts for businesses of all sizes advising on the full spectrum of commercial contractual and non-contractual disputes.
With technical excellence and strategic commercial judgment we have achieved an outstanding success rate for clients on all litigated cases over decades and are particularly recommended for representing clients with significant complex litigious issues.
Clients are rest assured that the service they receive is individual, focused and on a value for money basis with an emphasis on total fee transparency.
Our credibility for delivering our client’s preferred outcome is acknowledged by legal counsel, legal 500 directory and our opponents who are left under no illusion that we are ready to proceed which assists with the effective resolution of negotiations.
Our areas of expertise:
- Commercial Contractual dispute
- Defective goods and services
- Professional Negligence
- Company and Director Shareholder disputes
- Partnership Disputes
- Commercial Landlord and Tenant disputes
- Banking Litigation
- Building and Construction
- Disputed and Undisputed Debt recovery
- Employer-employee disputes
- Warranty and Indemnity claims
- Guarantee claims,
- Department of Trade and Industry Investigations and Prosecutions
- Inland Revenue and H.M. Customs & Excise Prosecutions
- Intellectual Property disputes and passing off
- Private search and seizure orders
- Injunctive relief
"Stripes have proved to be proactive, client focused and I would have no hesitation in recommending their services to other companies."
Paul Hebden, Business Wardrobe