Corporate and commercial
Our Corporate and Commercial department has been recommended in the Legal 500 as a leading UK law firm with a “hands on approach” to corporate and commercial dealings.
We play a pivotal role in the growth and success of our clients’ businesses by providing pragmatic, practical and competitive legal advice.
The drive, commercial acumen and legal knowledge from our experienced legal team has helped many of our corporate clients set off on the right foot and played a part in ensuring they progress their commercial goals and corporate strategy.
Our clients include start-up businesses, entrepreneurs, partnerships, family and local businesses through to large private companies and PLCs.
At the core of any successful and commercial legal practice must be the excellence of its advice, driven by knowledge and experience. Our legal expertise can help your organisation through various corporate commercial, regulatory and taxation issues which may affect it.
Our areas of expertise
- Alliances and Collaborations
- E-commerce and online contracts
- Intellectual Property exploration, partnering and licensing
- IT and software contract
- Sales, agency and distribution agreements
- Joint Ventures
- Company and business sales and acquisitions
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Advice
- Private Equity
- Shareholder issues, including agreements and disputes
- Banking and Finance
- Corporate turnaround and insolvency
- Complex corporate and tax structuring
Get in touch
Our lawyers have the in-depth skill, knowledge and legal agility to consistently deliver exceptional results for our clients and provide outstanding client service. Contact us now for a free consultation.