Identifying the issues early in business disputes minimises the potential risks of damage to relationships, distractions for your business, and direct costs of litigation.
Our team offers careful management and support, technical expertise and strategic planning to resolve disputes efficiently through means of negotiation and mediation.
We prevent a dispute escalating wherever possible. However, in circumstances where litigation is unavoidable, we assist you through Trial whilst maintaining the objective of settlement. With an outstanding proven success rate on litigated cases and you can expect the optimal commercial outcome.
Our Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution team is recognised for resolving urgent matters and those of a complex nature. Recommended by the Legal 500, our success and reputation is also reflected by the numerous referrals of new clients to us by our existing clients and from professionals through to other lawyers who trust us to look after their clients contentious requirements.
Our areas of expertise:
- Banking litigation
- Commercial Contractual dispute
- Defective goods and services
- Company and Director Shareholder disputes
- Landlord and Tenant disputes
- Partnership disputes
- Professional Negligence
- Building and Construction
- Defamation, Libel and Slander
- Debt recovery
- Employer-employee disputes
- Warranty and Indemnity
- Department of Trade and Industry Investigations and Prosecutions
- Inland Revenue and H.M. Customs & Excise Prosecutions
- Intellectual Property disputes and passing off
- Private search and seizure orders
"With any difficult issue from giving advice to action, Stripes have delivered."
D. Henderson, Boydell