late payment demand
An alternative to the Letter Before Action letter is The Late Payment Demand letter, this is a preferred option for the majority of our clients.
The Late Payment Demand Letter allows you to claim compensation, Statutory Late Payment Interest (8.75% above base) and to recover our reasonable debt collection costs providing your claim meets the following criteria;
- Both parties were acting in the course of business
- The debts are not consumer related
- There are no other types of Late Payment Interest in your terms and conditions.
If you meet the above criteria, we will calculate the sums we can claim on your behalf by way of Late Payment Interest (currently 8.75% pa) or compensation.
If you do not meet the criteria, a Letter Before Action (LBA) can be sent.
get in touch
As with all the steps in the Stripes legal recovery process, you will be in control of what happens next. You can make those decisions and issue your instructions including any supporting documentation by using one of the following methods;
- Phone to discuss any queries and or to instruct us on 0161 832 5000
- Use the ‘Get Started’ form at the bottom of this page
- Fax: 0161 832 5050